It is hoped that on completing the MSc. Course, students should have
1. Gained an understanding of differing approaches to the analysis of conflict:
2. Secured a knowledge of the sources and processes of conflict in a wide range of situations;
3. Become familiar with the major modes of conflict management;
4. Acquired a deepened understanding of the specific contexts in which conflicts can arise, either at state, societal, organisational, or ecological levels;
5. Widened their ability to evaluate and analyse evidence and, widened their ability to understand and apply concepts in conflict studies and be able to communicate their findings clearly and effectively.