AGENDA OF THE ANGOLA PEACE TALKS BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT AND UNITA
- Reaffirmation of the acceptance by the Government and by UNITA of the relevant legal instruments:
- The "Acordos de Paz."
- Security Council Resolutions.
- Continuation of the implementation
of the "Acordos de Paz" and completion of the work of the Abidjan talks:
- Military issues:
- Re-establishment of the cease-fire;
- Withdrawal, quartering and demilitarization of all UNITA military forces;
- Disarming of all civilians;
- Completion of the formation of the Angolan Armed Forces (F.A.A.), including demobilization;
- The Police.
- United Nations mandate,
the role of the Observers of the "Acordos de Paz" and the Joint Commission;
- National reconciliation;
- Completion of the electoral process and other pending issues.
- Other matters
- Date and venue of the signature of the Lusaka Protocol.